VA Loan Captain is NOT a lender or affiliated with any government entities, including but not limited to the VA.
VA Loan Captain (Last Updated: January 17th, 2015)
VA Loan Captain Respects Your Privacy
Our Secure System Protects You.
1. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer personal information. Our website uses procedures and technology designed to provide the highest levels of security. Any information you submit on our website is protected by an Extended Validation Certificate. An Extended Validation Certificate is the most up to date form of SSL Certificate encryption security, and it ensures that any data you send to our website is properly encrypted and can’t be accessed by hackers or others wishing to gain access to your personal information. Only authorized employees of VA Loan Captain can access your private information… We understand that online customers must be assured that their information will be kept secure, but we have to warn that no computer security systems are completely impenetrable and we cannot guarantee that your information will remain safe. You, as a consumer, should always take adequate measures to protect your personal information to prevent potential identity theft.
We Use the Information You Provide to Assist You
2. The customer information you provide is used to meet your financial needs. This information may be used to process your loan request and inform you of financial services that may be of interest. We may utilize your information to reach out to you through e-mail, direct mail, or telephone. We may also use your information in order to provide you with a high level of customer support and to improve our website.
3. We may share your information with outside parties in order to assist you in obtaining a mortgage. These outside parties may have their own privacy policies describing how they may utilize your personal information.
4. VA Loan Captain reserves the right to share contact and/or personal information with trusted third-party affiliates at any point in the future. These affiliates can include, but are not limited to, First Choice Bank and other approved and designated affiliates. This information is disclosed via the means of electronic post or email and will only be shared with qualified employees of these third party affiliates.
5. VA Loan Captain collects anonymous user information. This information includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, referral data, and which pages you visit while at our site. We use this information to better accommodate and serve our visitors, but it is kept confidential and not disclosed to any other parties. We utilize this information solely to improve our website and the user experience. VA Loan Captain utilizes “cookies” throughout our site to improve each user’s experience and help us understand our visitors’ needs. A cookie is a small file comprised of text that contains your anonymous information. This information is sent from a Web site to your computer’s hard drive, so the site administrator can identify your computer and passively track its activities on the Web site.
Cookies do not permit a Web site to store any personally identifiable information, such as your real name and address, which you would not have revealed otherwise. VA Loan Captain uses this information to help us find errors on our website and determine how popular each webpage is so we can add more information to it and continue to provide top of the line customer support.
6. We share information with lenders and real estate professionals. After they receive your information, they may contact you directly via phone or email. You may be contacted by, our partner company First Choice Bank or other affiliates. Our affiliates operate under federal and/or state laws and regulations. Our lenders and real estate professionals may keep and use your information if you do or do not qualify for a transaction with them.
7. When you submit your telephone number, and your lead request, you may get a phone call or email from a VA approved lender. This lender may call or email you, even if your number is on a Do Not Call List... Under our Do Not Call Policy you may instruct us not to call you sending an email to DNC@valoancaptain.com and placing the term “DO NOT CALL” in the subject line or by calling us at 201-500-8387.
8. It is your choice as to what information you provide to us. You may not be able to use certain portions of the website properly if you don’t give us all of your information, but it is your choice. We encourage our customers to provide all requested information so we can provide the highest level of customer service and offer the appropriate products to our customers.
9. Federal and state laws require us to hold completed loan qualification forms for certain periods of time. In order to comply with these laws, we may not be permitted to delete certain information from our database.
10. Visitors to our website who fill out our pre-qualification form have ‘opted-in’ to receive a series of newsletters. These newsletters will be sent periodically by VA Loan Captain. These newsletters are complimentary and provide information on VA benefits and may contain commercial offers from our trusted partners. If you wish to opt-out of these newsletters, or any further communication from VA Loan Captain, please send an email to OPTOUT@valoancaptain.com and include the term “OPT OUT” in the subject line or call us at 201-500-8387.
11. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use this website or receive services from VA Loan Captain.
12. VA Loan Captain may have to disclose your personal information to law enforcement or government agencies. We will only disclose this information to comply with a subpoena, court order, to exercise our legal rights, to protect our company or employees from threats or fraud, to protect us from legal claims, or as required by law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information might also be disclosed in the event that VA Loan Captain is part of a merger, sale of the company, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Make VA Loan Captain Your Choice!
Call 201-500-8387 to speak to a representative of VA Loan Captain and inform us if you don’t want us to share certain personal information pertaining to your loan request. You have no obligation by submitting a request. However, once you have submitted your information online, it may not be retracted. We will contact you if you submit a request to the website.
Call 1-855-825-2278 to speak with a VA Loan Captain Home Loan Specialist.